Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Matchbox Mega Rig Jurassic Copter Building System


Product Feature
1. The Mega Rig Jurassic Copter Building System is a favorite theme for boys
2. Boys will love the idea of adventure and excitement!
3. Luckily, you'll have plenty of options with the Jurassic Copter!
4. Boys can build and rebuild this awesome helicopter into at least 25 land, air and sea vehicles!
5. Includes claw, propeller, and winch, launcher with dart, satellite, mini boat, dino transport clamps, safari figure and dinosaur


Editorial Reviews
Matchbox Mega Rig Jurassic Copter Building System: There's a menacing T. Rex guarding his treasure and it's up to you to capture him and bring the riches home. Luckily, you'll have plenty of options with the Jurassic Copter! Boys can build and rebuild this awesome helicopter into at least 25 land, air and sea vehicles! Includes claw, propeller, winch, launcher with dart, satellite, mini boat, dino transport clamps, safari figure and dinosaur.

User Reviews

Real imaginative fun 
The kids love these, changing them around and building different vehicles, we have the space shuttle set as well. The great part is different sets can be combined together to mix and match a bit. The only design flaw is that not all pieces from all sets can be attached to each other. It would have been a great selling point to have designed them that way. : 2011-11-23 00:46:35
My nephew loves loves this 
I bought this for my almost 4 year old nephew who is a bit obsessed with helicopters for Christmas and gave it to him yesterday. He didn't even want to open any other gifts once he saw this. My brother had to put it together, but he has not stopped playing with it. Even my 3.5 year old daughter couldn't resist it. I paid more somewhere else because I needed it the same day I saw it here and I paid more...but he loved it - I totally recommend it! I love that you can make it how you want it. He will be able to play with it for a long time because of that. Parts snap together, and if you don't snap completely they will fall off, but it's tons of fun and big. You can do a lot with it. Even Barbie went for a few rides.... : 2011-11-23 00:46:18
Awesome toy 
This is an incredible toy, My sons can play with it and they have different ages, 6 and 3 years old. Highly recommended. : 2011-11-23 00:46:01
Matchbox Mega Rig Jurassic Copter Building System 
My son got this for Christmas and loves this toy. He can spend hours playing with it. He likes the idea that you can change the toy and make it any way you want. : 2011-11-23 00:45:48
Matchbox Mega Rig Jurassic 
This was the toy that my grandson told Santa Claus he wanted. He loves to play with it and incorporates it with other toys he has. I only gave a 3 star for educational value as it isn't a toy for learning, but he does use his imagination with it. And it adds to the time he doesn't play video games of watch TV. He does play toys most of the time; I enjoy him using a falsetto voice as he talks to the characters. Grammy : 2011-11-23 00:45:33
Mega-rig Jurassic Copter 
My 9 year old was ecstatic to receive this for Christmas! He has loved all mega rig toys and gotten his money's worth out of them. : 2011-11-23 00:45:21
A huge hit for my 5 year old cousin 
My cousin is a huge dinosaur fan and he went nuts after opening this on Christmas morning! It was his favorite toy that he got for Christmas! The only thing is that it is alot more difficult to put together than I originally thought. But I guess it makes good bonding time to help him build it! :) : 2011-11-23 00:44:53
Great toy, bad handling 
The toy itself is very nice and it completes the matchbox rig collection of my son. He likes to combine them and build new model. It is better than Lego for his age. I definitively recommend it for a wild 4-6 year old. Now the bad: The package was already slightly damaged when it arrived. I could live with that, but the MegaRig toy was opened before. It has none-manufacturer tape to seal it. Furthermore the toy was partly assembled - so it was a return item from somebody. I only did not returned it because it was a birthday gift for my son. And he was already dissapointed that the he could not start from the scratch. If I want an used item I go to craiglist or ebay, but for this price I was expecting a new item. Again, I only keep it because my boy was waiting for it and it was his birthday present. I have ordered 2 matchbox rig toys that day and from 2 different seller. Funny thing is, both were in the same bad condition (packaging, partly assembled). I wonder if both seller are the same or buy in the same outlet or if I just had bad luck. Guess next time I will just go into a local store for the bday presents. Saves you some trouble. : 2011-11-23 00:44:39

No comments:

Post a Comment